? ??????????????Spot Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??9 Grabs Today. 736 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 9452 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 21, 2009

timedquiz.com is also a pretty good website! Today I discovered that my dog likes honey dijon chips! Yeah, bad experience! She also likes strawberries. I actually let her have that. My dog is so spoiled! I am looking at a globe right now, so I will list names of cities and countries and stuff, that sounds weird!

-Flatters oh, that flatters me!
-Malta It sounds like malt, ice cream wise\
-Mt. rainier seriously?
-Yellowknife inappropriate!!!
-Sleeper Island Yawn!!!
-Belcher Island belch, as in burp?
-Medicine hat? That is just weird!
-Un-alaska creative name...
-Chilin Just Chillin
-Berber Isn't that brand of baby stuff?
- How would you like your capital to be Mold SSR?
-Sardinia, I never thought someone would be so fond of sardines...
-Wrigley gulf, I never thought we'd dedicate a place to Wrigley gum!
-Dibble Iceberg Tongue, What in the world?
-Orange OK, this is weird!
-Wagga Wagga, I don't even want to know!
-Manila like an envelope?
Okay folks, that's all for today!

0 comments: