? ??????????????Spot Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??9 Grabs Today. 736 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 9452 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ok, go to heyquiz.com I love that website! There should be a link that says, what would your body taste like to a cannibal? (A cannibal is someone who eats, um, well, other people. Scary!) My body would taste like mesquite fish! Hey, what's mesquite fish?

2 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Yeah, I took that quiz. I would taste like broiled tofu. :P

Coconut said...

I took the quiz about how many planets I can name in 30 seconds. I did pretty well, except I forgot Earth!