? ??????????????Spot Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??9 Grabs Today. 736 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 9452 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Okay, hi people! I never really know what to say on this blog, until I start typing it. Weird, huh? What kind of TV do you people watch? I like Disney Channel. My favorite Disney shows are, The Suite life of zack and cody, The suite life on deck, Wizards of waverly place, Phineas and Ferb, Jonas, and That's so Raven and Icarly. I like Nickalodean, Spongebob, Drake and Josh, and stuff. I like Foodnetwork and Animal Planet, especially pet star. TV is awesome!

0 comments: