? ??????????????Spot Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??9 Grabs Today. 736 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 9452 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 10, 2009

My new blog!

I have a new blog! It is on a seperate account, but, it is still owned by me! It is called sunshine-glory-village.blogspot.com and it is about my dolls town! I only used my dolls (not my sister's!) So there are not so many dolls to talk about. I also didn't use Sydney because she isn't a regular american girl doll. The dolls will talk to you through my blog and they'd be glad to have comments!

4 comments:

Claire said...

ok i'll follow it but you should put the color code things on the side bar

Quinlyn said...

That is awesome! I will check it out and follow it! :D

Coconut said...

Thank you everyone! I need to figure out how to put it on the side! I will try to do it!

Cara said...

Hi everyone! We are the Dolls of Sunshine Glory and we just wanted to thank you for following us everyone! Totally Pink, we put the color-code thingy on the side!