? ??????????????Spot Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??9 Grabs Today. 736 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 9452 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sorry! i really don't have much to post about! i'm having a lazy summer! Well, I do have an excuse for not blogging earlier 2day because I was sick. But now I'm better. Yes, I get over illnesses very quickly! :) Well, I was only sick for about 2,3 hours. Technically, I would still be sick cuz people say u r sick for 24 hours after throwing up! Ok i'm sure u people r getting sick of hearing about how I was sick. See, I'm contagious! Over the internet! LOL! well, 2 days until the 4th! Fireworks galore! I finally finished the front of my sweater for Kirsten! yay!! half way through!
-COCONUT!!!

0 comments: